UI/UX Designer / Visual Designer / Art director (onsite / HCMC)
Posted: Apr 27, 2021
FOURDIGIT is a design and technology company with "human-friendly" design
FOURDIGIT was launched in Tokyo in 2001 and FOURDIGIT Vietnam was launched in HCMC in 2020.
We have been providing digital strategy, service transformation, and design innovation for top global companies in a variety of fields, including automotive, aviation, real estate, resort, and shopping industries.
Our aim as FOURDIGIT is to share our design approach, cultivated in Japan, to contribute to Vietnam's future, helping create a world where technology and people can coexist harmoniously.
From our new home in Vietnam, we also hope to adapt, grow and spread our design message to other countries throughout Asia, becoming a strong voice in a world that is evermore reliant on good communication.
At FOURDIGIT VIETNAM, we are looking for like-minded people to join us on our journey, and be part of a new and exciting future.
- Visual Designer
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam (Dist.2 / onsite)
Reason to Join US:
- Dynamic, Innovative and Friendly Working Environment.
- Personal MacBook Pro provided
- Monthly, Female employees have 5 DAYS : 30 MINUTES for " ARRIVE LATE , LEAVE EARLY"
- Design everything - websites, landing pages, UI, website materials, banners, etc... (including digital, mobile/app and print)
- Create wireframe, mockups, prototype.
- Collaborate with Japan team as a part of the design process.
- Maintain technical knowledge of best practices related to graphics, color, typography, illustration, and photography.
- Your CV & portfolio of design
- Experience of designing for web and mobile Skills in Sketch and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Understanding of fundamental visual design principles (typography, iconography, composition, color, layout, etc.)
- Interested in the latest design / tech trend.
- Interested in the Japanese culture, design, etc.
- Creative, open-minded and flexible in other tasks assigned
- Eye and passion for product quality, craftsmanship, and attention to detail.
- Globally minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
- Language: English
- Language: Japanese
- Any other design skills (like illustration, 3DCG, animation, photography, etc.)
- Any other cool skills (good at guitar, basketball, fishing, game, etc )