Posted: Mar 13, 2023
Do good digital interfaces make you swoon with delight? Have you always felt at home in the realm of Figma or XD? Do you have a good eye for intuitive design, but hate to overuse the term intuitive design? Then you are exactly what we are looking for.
We want a UIX designer who can effectively translate ideas into great interfaces. Someone who can comfortably work on multiple platforms such as websites, apps, dashboards or web apps. Someone who can tell the difference between what works and what can be done better. You should have a firm grasp over design fundamentals and principles, yet the courage to break them when needed. As a UIX designer, you should also be well versed and updated about the latest UI trends and not be afraid to try them out in your work. Someone who understands and appreciates the entire spectrum of UIX design services, yet appreciates the benefits of diving deep into one.
Apart from design skills, we also want a designer, who enjoys seeing through a design from a scribble to a final screen. Someone who loves the challenge of switching between projects, while constantly expanding their comfort zone.
Sounds relatable? We are a community of creatives just like this. Come join us, where you belong.
- Formal Education in Design.
- Strong online UI/UX design portfolio.
- Experience managing multiple projects and teams.
- High level of attention to detail, and the ability to find and filter out design mistakes.
- Superb command over Adobe Suite softwares such as Illustrator, Indesign, After Effects and Photoshop.
- Ability to produce a wide range and breadth of ideas.
- Ability to switch between a wide variety of projects. For example, designing a website for a space agency and designing an app for school children.
You will fit perfectly if you have :
- Curiosity to stay up-to-date with the latest trends in UI/UX Design.
- Fearless and shameless attitude towards designing.
- Initiation in taking charge of your designs. Ownership to take the wheels of a project and help it cross the finish line.
- Courage to fight for what you believe in, yet having the open mind to accept feedback.
- Obsession with finishing things with utmost care and perfection.
- Willingness to try out new things, without holding on to biases.
- Eagerness to fail early and fast.
- Interest in having meta level conversations about life and the world.