Posted: May 22, 2020
About the company
Milestone Ventures, established in 1990, has held various interests in chemicals, real estate and technology over the years.
In its early days, the firm started out with partnership with TYCO in the petrochemicals space, and its first real estate project in Gurgaon, earlier known as 32nd Milestone.
The company has since amassed over 100 acres in Goa, 45 Acres in Hyderabad, and 14 Acres in Gurgaon. While a majority of its real estate projects are currently under development, it has delivered over 2.4 million square feet of marquee commercial, retail, co-working and office spaces in the form of 32nd Village in Gurgaon. Some notable tenants within 32nd Village include Google, WeWork, MG Motors, as well as Michelin and marquee brand names in retail including The Piano Man, Greenr and The House of Celeste. 32nd Avenue, a curated retail high street within 32nd Village, has also received the "Best Entertainment and Restaurant Hub, Delhi NCR" by The Times of India for 2020.
In Goa, Milestone Ventures has recently launched its first large scale project in the form of 32nd Beach, a mixed use retail development of 7 acres overlooking the Indian Ocean at Vagator beach.. For this project, Milestone Ventures has partnered with The Goa Tourism Department to create the first, curated private beach experience in India. At completion, 32nd Beach will have approximately 46 restaurants, 20 luxury boutique stores, a flea market, and a one of a kind 100,000 square foot ocean-side event space.
Milestone Ventures enjoys bringing in new age firsts to the country, whether that maybe the first automatic bowling alley in Asia, the first microbrewery in India, the world's longest dance party in the world, (the largest platform for booking holiday homes in India) or the first private beach development in India. Its commitment to building products that modernize the urban landscape for India remains a consistent theme in all endeavors.
About the role
- For the UI/UX designer's role, we are looking for a creative and inspired individual, who is proficient with tools like Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator, Zeplin, Principle and Abstarct
- The individual in this capacity should be capable of working independently to assess the impact of any UI/UX changes/improvements and continuously work towards amelioration
- The individual should hold expertise in Graphic Designing, Interaction designing, Wire framing (Low/ High Fidelity) and Information Architecture
- The individual is expected to carry a proven experience in building for B2C products; latest experience in website & application designing would be a plus
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven prowess in UI/UX designing, graphic designing and prototyping
- Rich experience in designing website, Android/iOS applications and architecting UI/UX features, interactions on mobile and web
- Proficient with tools like: Sketch, Figma, Zeplin, Adobe XD, Adobe Illustrator
- Familiarity with prototyping tools
- Experience in creating wireframes and mockups