UI/ UX Designer
Posted: May 23, 2020
- Demonstrable UX design skills with a strong portfolio (updated Behance & Dribble).
- Design sitemap, wireframes, mockups with a mindset to make our user's life better.
- Facilitate client's digital product visions by designing wireframe, sketch, prototype, and mock ups.
- Collaborative design with other partners viz. product management, marketing, technical architect, developers and visual designers.
- Present effective user stories.
- Iterate the complete product/ system and culls out areas of improvement for better user experience.
- Proven experience in UX experience for multiple digital devices (Web, tablets, mobile and wearables)
- Proficient with Balsamiq, Invision, Sketch, MarvelApp, Framer.js, Quartz, Adobe photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, UXPin
- Has deep knowledge in UX standard.
- Excited to follow the UX industry latest trends and technologies.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Open to constructive feedback.