Posted: Mar 25, 2020
As a design specialist, you will understand and identify user needs and create an exceptional user experience. You must have an eye for clean and artistic design and possess superior skills. You will be able to translate high-level requests into interactive streams and artifacts and transform them into beautiful, intuitive and functional user interfaces on our Web and mobile applications for our games.
- Lead the design of product concepts, transform ideas and grids into superb interactive and graphical user interface models.
- The conceptualization of original ideas brings simplicity and conviviality to complex designs.
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams and effectively communicate design elements and visual interaction to engineers.
- Create a user experience that is aesthetically and functionally perfect.
- Perform user acceptance tests, identify feature lists, and develop user personas from user and interactive model scenarios
- Influence, with proven expertise in product design, on what and how we build it.
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to design such as interactive, graphic or interface design.
- A digital portfolio that displays superb thinking and creative thinking skills, as well as solid knowledge in typography, color theory, design and principles of layout user interface.
- Experience working on native mobile products, providing excellent experience on mobile platforms (iOS and Android) and desktop computers.
- Mastering exceptions in trading tools with the ability to browse them depends on the task. Must be an expert in Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Sketch, InVision, Keynote, Adobe XD, etc.
- Experience in creating and improving metal frames, prototypes and style guides to improve the concept of low fidelity to high fidelity designs.
- The track profile defines the visual styles for web and mobile devices.
- Solve business performance analysis issues by providing design solutions.
- Ability to create a grid and simulate from product specification documents.
- Able to work in a rapidly changing environment and a cross function group.
- Be able to understand and defend design decisions and appreciate comments and integrate them into the design.