Posted: Apr 20, 2021
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Lead an end-to-end design process from conceptualization throughout wireframing, design all the way to quality assurance testing and reports.
- Create user interface designs, including mockups, prototypes, and specifications for a range of products and platforms using the latest tools
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe & prototyping tools
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- You have worked before on English/Arabic website and Apps and have no problem with RTL design mentality.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders