Posted: Mar 26, 2020
JD for Ui/Visual Designer
Experience: 4 to 8 years
The UI Designer is responsible for setting the standards for all of Resilinc's products' visuals across mobile and web. You will be THE person in determining how our customers see and feel our products. Our ideal candidate will have proven experience in creating modern, exciting, easy to use mobile and / or web app designs. You must have a passion for designing exceptional user interfaces and visuals. You must thrive in a fast paced, startup environment. You must be motivated to make the impossible happen, and make it happen yesterday.
- Understand strategic business requirements, tasks and expectations and create compelling visual designs.
- Create UI designs following existing design guide and latest design concepts.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deliver high-quality visual designs.
- Get designs reviewed by stakeholders, and incorporate their feedback and make designs reach finalization.
- Collaborate with Product Management to bring to market products that will wow our customers and enable us to enhance our leadership position in the market.
- Work closely with engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation of designs and user experience.
- Proficiency with tools such as Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Balsamiq, InVision
- Strong visual design skills, and ability to create efficient and clean user interfaces
- Experience in creating designs for User Interfaces for various channels (e.g. mobile, web, desktop)
- Eye for details, knowledge of layouts, design fundamentals, typography, color theory, and design for web.
- Experience with B2B applications highly desirable, but not mandatory
- An online portfolio of your previous works showcasing your skills is a good to have
- High energy and motivation
A degree/certification in Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.