Posted: Jan 7, 2022
Mindgruve is seeking a full-time, mid-level UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. We are a digital agency of 90+ talented individuals working together to create world-class websites for some of the biggest brands in the world, including Sony, P&G, Victorinox, and the San Diego Zoo.
As a remote-first company, our team is spread across the globe; from California to New York, Colorado to Brazil. If you're the right fit, we want to work with you regardless of your location.
- Deliver unique, intuitive and functional user interfaces through a process that involves user flows, high and low-fi design, prototyping and testing.
- Help drive the design process in client meetings, parsing their wants and needs into tangible design goals.
- Present (and, if necessary, defend) work internally and externally.
- Define project scope and requirements with project managers.
- Hand off design work to the development team and take an active role in ensuring proper execution of the design vision.
- 3?5 years of UX experience in a professional environment. Internships excluded. No UX boot-campers, please.
- Strong visual design skills, particularly in regards to layout and typography
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques and technologies
- Familiarity with tools such as Adobe XD, Zeplin, InVision, and the macOS operating system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and respond intelligently in client presentations
- Ability to work autonomously, while remaining responsive to internal communication.
- Basic HTML and CSS skills
- General understanding of SEO tactics
- Experience designing for web accessibility
Compensation commensurate with experience. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents, or professional job hoppers will be considered.
To be considered for this job, qualified candidates MUST submit a resume, salary expectations and a portfolio to [email protected] with "UX/UI Designer" in the subject line.