Posted: Nov 8, 2019
Vivid Theory is an early stage, fully funded, start-up venture that has a mature vision and inspired the team. If you are looking for an exciting opportunity in Calgary to sink your teeth into, this is for you.
We are looking for that one or two developers to grow into the existing team. It's all about the"right person" for the role, not just the perfect developer. If this feels like you, please read on to see our job description
Things that matter...
- Willingness to be a team player
- Excitement for the job and what is being built
- Willingness to learn new skills and adapt to current stack.
Job brief (the rest)...
We are looking for a highly skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming (backend not as necessary). This person would be collaborating closely with the design team, other developers, and the management team. Would be willing to share in the creative process.
- Develop front end website architecture.
- Designing of user interactions on web pages.
- Creating servers and databases for functionality *not required*
- Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile.
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications.
- Working alongside graphic designers.
- Plan project scope from conception to final.
- Designing and developing APIs.
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
- Staying abreast of developments in web applications and various programming languages as required.