UI / UX Designer
Posted: Jan 24, 2023
Your mission at MDS Digital Agency
Work for Toyota and Lexus as an UX/UI designer! Isn't it exciting?? Join our young and motivated team, be a part of a strong culture and collaborate with two of the world-famous car brands! You're in? Keep reading !
MDS Digital Agency, what on the earth is this?
We are a rapidly growing digital agency located in Mons, Belgium. Our focus is the creation of websites/mobile apps and the content management for different websites such as Toyota and Lexus.
Your beloved tools
Contentsquare (or similar), Figma/Sketch, Adobe Suite, beautiful markers, and whiteboards.
Your everyday job
- Analyze the digital experience of Toyota and Lexus websites on Contentsquare
- Surf on Toyota/Lexus websites and challenge your co-workers by suggesting improvements
- Design new pages respecting the guidelines and considering user experience (of course)
- Collaborate closely with the Toyota/Lexus team and the MDS web integrators
- Keep an eye on the competition, new practices, and trends
What do you bring to the table ?
- A solid level of experience in user research, user experience design, and usability testing methodology
- Intersect and make sense of manifold data, and find creative solutions
- Communicate concepts through wireframes, flows and mock-ups
- Stand up for your strategical choices and clearly articulate your process, approach, and impact in verbal and visual presentations
- Advanced web design skills
- Understand how the users think, and how you can improve their journey
- Take initiative and craft great experiences that users love
- Fluent in French and English, Dutch is a plus
What's in for you
- Full-time job, meal vouchers, travel expenses
- Work in a young startup
- Learn every single day
- The office is based in Mons, right next to a shopping mall
- Lunch together with the team (from "tartines" to UberEats)
- Listen to the best Spotify playlists
- Ownership & team spirit
- Strive for quality & customer satisfaction
- Positive vibes, fun & dynamism
How to blow our mind
- Send your portfolio at [email protected]digitalagency.be and tell us 3 things :
- The most interesting project you've done
- The next thing you want to learn
- McDonald's nor Quick
- One meeting with the COO, Web project manager and UX designer
- One last meeting with the CEO and COO