UI/UX Digital Designer
Posted: May 3, 2021
As a UI/UX Digital Designer, you know how to create visually compelling designs for websites, landing pages, digital campaigns, and applications. You work directly with the Creative Director and peer designers and developers to make highly functional websites and marketing campaigns. This is a full-time salaried position. We are headquartered in Malvern PA.
Can Do This
- Have 2-5 years experience designing websites and web applications. Have a passion for UI/UX design
- Design and create with confidence
- Design with various audiences and devices in mind (responsive)
- Produce concise presentations and emails
- Be able to provide deliverables in the discovery phase including audience personas, wireframes, sketches, etc
- Communicate ideas and project status clearly
Also Need To Be This
- Humble & Hungry
- Creative and able to contribute ideas
- Passionate about Digital & what we do.
- Hardworking with a positive and enthusiastic demeanor.
- Able to communicate effectively by speaking and writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner with various parties. Able to adapt and take strong initiative on projects.
- Have an innate disposition and desire to provide exceptional service to all parties. Our clients love us and for good reason. We are earnest, loyal, and committed to making them succeed and beat the competition on the digital front. Going beyond and taking great pride in our work is in our DNA.
- Agency experience is preferred but not required. Agency life can be crazy and is not for everyone. We need someone who is built for it.
- Someone who cares. Cares about our clients and the relationships you form with them. Cares about the product and service we provide. Cares about getting better every day.
- Strong portfolio.
- Passion for technology, marketing & arts.
- In-depth understanding of WordPress, Sketch, Invision, Photoshop, InDesign, Creative Cloud.
- Ability to easily adapt and take strong initiative on projects
Nice to Haves
- Print design and production experience
- Branding/Identity design experience
We Provide You With
- Money & opportunity to grow and make more.
- Great clients & projects to work on
- Fresh country air & a creative work environment (oh, and we're a team that uses Slack!)
- Various dogs to pet
- Paid holidays & vacation
- Strong mentorship. You will have the support of the entire team.
Interested in this position onsite in Malvern PA?
Apply today by providing your cover letter, salary requirements, and a copy or link to your resume & portfolio.