Bizly: UI / UX Frontend Specialist at Bizly () (allows remote)
Posted: Jun 4, 2021
We’re hiring a Frontend Engineer. We’re welcoming more humans to our engineering team to grow our capabilities, reach, and impact—and to change the fate of meetings forever. This role will focus on creating patterns and surfaces that drive new, powerful behaviors around meeting planning.
You will contribute actively and own your feature development in all levels of product engineering: design, develop, test, and deploy. Requirements
- BS in Computer Science and/or 4+ years of experience in developing web applications, web services and APIs.
- Extensive knowledge of web standards and modern browsers, responsive design, and of the full web technology stack.
- Experience with Node.js and the frontend development toolchain (npm/yarn).
- Experience with JSON REST and GraphQL APIs.
- Experience with Git and CI tools. • Ability to structure and build sophisticated client-side applications.
- Leadership and mentoring skills and the ability to work with engineers and non-engineers of various skill levels.
- Understanding of the development cycle of software products.
We need someone to
- Solve product problems and build frontend experiences that help people improve every meeting of their professional lives (yes, every meeting)
- Anticipate user’s needs and create solutions that guide them to where they need to go
- Quickly fix UX issues, add polish, and ultimately raise the bar for product quality and standards at Bizly
- Support and elevate our engineering team with your passion for building great products
- 5+ years of frontend or fullstack experience building web applications
- Excited to work in an early-stage environment, collaborating with the design and product org, and working on different projects using different technologies
What you can bring to Bizly
- Prior experience working at an early-stage startup
- Strong experience with React, Typescript
- Experience working with data visualizations & reporting or with AI/ML
- Excited to potentially take on a leadership role as the company grows
- 5+ years of front-end development experience, building, running, and debugging web applications using modern JS frameworks
- The ability (and enthusiasm) to collaborate with designers, product managers, and more to come up with innovative ways to quickly solve our user’s problems
- A keen eye for design and a commitment to quality
You're the kind of person who
- Takes pride in owning projects from ideation to completion
- Thrives in a collaborative, fast-moving, startup environment
- Is super passionate about building amazing experiences and owning how that happens