User Experience & Brand Designer
Posted: Jul 25, 2020
At Kisi, we're creating modern keyless entry systems aimed to make door access digital, seamless and secure. Our simple dashboard and easy-to-use mobile apps save administrators and employees time, resulting in a more positive and secure work experience.
We're looking for a driven individual to join our growing marketing team. As UX Designer you'll be the main person responsible for our lead journey from the first website visit to signup, learning from the insights and going back to improve.
What you'll work on:
- Brand positioning and - communication: Keep an overview of the industry landscape, sharpen the Kisi positioning and implement resulting communication.
- Increase the quality of our pages: Map user flows, copy and messaging, wireframe and coordinate new pages, optimize existing pages using Kisi's design standards and keep pushing the limits on experience while considering the data including loading time and conversions.
- Validation and insights: Gather insights to confirm or reject your assumptions via google analytics data, surveys, product introductory webinars and feedback from the team.
- Collaborate with the development team to implement your designs.
What we expect from you
- 2-3 years relevant experience
- Ability to synthesize information, create a cohesive implementation plan and project management
- Strong conceptual skills to produce wireframes and resulting multi medial content, e.g. web pages, images or videos
- Excellent verbal and communication skills, including the ability to hold strategic executive conversations
- Ability to work interdepartmentally to help optimize across the client-facing funnel as well as with outside vendors such as agencies
What gets us excited
We are particularly interested in candidates that have demonstrated fluency in the following areas:
- You can speak about designing and delivering a software-based product ? identifying how technology, business, and user needs interrelate ? with non-technical team members and clients in a way that's accessible, credible, and inspiring.
- You have a fluency in modern mobile and web development technologies and an understanding of best practices associated with engineering and delivering software.
- When designing for a new platform, or researching options, you have a process for learning to understand how solutions will scale, and how we can best position design for impact on that platform.
- You are able to support teams at any point of the process whether that is during research, synthesis or design rather than restricting your focus to the purely technical aspects, prototyping and developing
- Be part of a fast-growing startup! We love our product and want you to share our passion for taking access control to the 21st century.
- Our culture is vibrant and international! Our offices are located in Brooklyn and Stockholm, and we have remote employees working from all around the globe.