Data Theorem, Inc.: User Experience Designer at Data Theorem, Inc. (Palo Alto, CA) (Palo Alto, CA)
Posted: Jun 3, 2019
As a User Experience Designer at Data Theorem, your main focus will be creating user-friendly features across our suite of web-based products that help developers and security people identify and fix security issues in their applications. You will be expected to collaborate cross-functionally to guide new features from ideation to implementation, gather feedback and actionable insights from users, and continuously improve and refine the usability and aesthetics of the Data Theorem experience for security teams around the globe.
The position is based in Palo Alto, California where you will be joining Data Theorem’s core product team as the second UX hire. This is an excellent opportunity to be a key member of a small, talented team, and to create elegant user experiences that solve real-world problems with a personal touch. The work atmosphere will be very relaxed but your work and contributions will have a tremendous, direct impact on the company and products.
- Portfolio of UX projects
- Significant experience designing user experiences
- Significant experience gathering and drawing insights from user feedback
- Significant experience with Sketch / Figma / Omnigraffle / Balsamiq / Axure / Adobe Creative Suite (or similar design tools)
- Portfolio of illustration or brand identity design work
- Portfolio of web development projects
- Experience designing enterprise products
- Experience working with technical subject matter
- Experience creating design systems / brand guidelines
Extra bonus points: demonstrable experience building front-end applications using React (Data Theorem’s frontend is written in React!)