Hugo Health: User Interface Software Engineer @ Hugo Health at Hugo Health () (allows remote)
Posted: Sep 13, 2019
- Participate in developing React based applications and provide implementations of new features and flows.
- Concise usage of CSS-In-JS patterns
- Write front-end code that connects to a backend layer of services to display and manipulate data in our platform.
- Proficient understanding of version control tools (Git)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- React (required)
- Yarn/Npm and NodeJS
- WebPack and/or CreateReactApp
- Experience calling REST or GraphQL services
- Experience using latest JS development patterns (ES6 or Typescript)
- Experience writing PWAs (Progressive Web Apps) and SPAs (Single Page Apps)
UX and Design Experience preferred
- Typescript experience preferred
- Electron application platform experience preferred
- PhoneGap/Adobe Cordova platform experience preferred
Compensation and Benefits
- Independent consultant
- Compensation commensurate with experience and capabilities
Hugo is located in Guildford, CT but is looking for remote/work from home. Ability to travel for occasional meetings is preferred.