FruitStreet Health/CovidMD.com: UX Designer at FruitStreet Health/CovidMD.com (San Francisco, CA) (San Francisco, CA)
Posted: Sep 7, 2020
About the role:
As a designer at COVID.md, you will create telehealth solutions to help anyone with the COVID-19 infection.
You’ll have opportunities to:
- Help save people's lives.
- Provide and organize telehealth solutions.
- Create data visualizations to map contagion, transmission and other critical health data.
What we are looking for:
- Experience delivering and supporting complex enterprise projects.
- Experience supporting production environments.
- Experience of collaboration involving TDD and pair programming.
- Expert in a programming stack with one or more of the following:
- 6+ years working on Golang or JVM-based technologies.
- Experience with the following areas:
- Performance analysis and optimization.
- Instrumentation, logging, and metrics.
- Designing and implementing service APIs.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both spoken and written English.
- A self-starter, who is comfortable in a highly dynamic environment and prepared to engage with others to determine the overall team direction.