UX Designer (m/f/x)
Posted: Mar 26, 2020
User Experience | Research | Design | Prototype | Technology | Complexity
Do you love to solve complex design problems? Are you excited about building extraordinary UX? Are you looking for teammates who appreciate open communication and face challenges together?
Who we are: Dynatrace is a leading software product company founded in Linz, Austria with more than 2,000 employees worldwide.
Our vision: We believe the world needs software to work perfectly.
What we do: Software Intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation.
How we do it: Application performance management, Cloud infrastructure monitoring, IT Operations powered by AI and Digital customer experience.
- Own the complete UX lifecycle and collaborate closely with the UX core team
- Do user tests, talk to customers, and work with analytics
- Produce information architectures and user flows
- Create wireframes and story maps
- Build product design mocks (Sketch) and interactive click mocks (InVision)
- You think in information structures, data hierarchies, user flows and usability principles
- You strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- You already built complex user interfaces
- You know the basics of web frontend development
- You are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
You will love this job if you...
- like to completely immerse yourself in a single topic and solve it end-2-end
- care to deliver high quality solutions, instead of half-hearted deliverables
- want to work in an agile software environment based on a proven UX process
- want to learn from a large team of experienced designers
- like to conquer real challenges, instead of drawing generic e-commerce shops
- want to improve your skills and grow within your craft
For information on the relocation support that we offer check out the following link:
Due to legal reasons we are obliged to disclose the minimum salary according to the collective agreement for this position, which is EUR 38,010 gross per year (based on full-time). We offer a higher salary in line with qualifications and experience.
Join us now and apply online (incl. portfolio).