Posted: Mar 26, 2020
Who we are:
Dynatrace is software intelligence for the enterprise cloud! We have reinvented cloud and application performance monitoring to a full scale with end-to-end visibility of every user, across every application, anywhere in the digital ecosystem. The Dynatrace platform is easy, automatic, AI powered monitoring! Go beyond the standard, try our demo!
What you will be a part of:
The Detroit office is the epicenter for Dynatrace Customer Services. The R&D team in Detroit focuses on "Digital Business". Digital Business is a combination of platforms, tools and services to deliver an unrivaled, world-class customer lifecycle experience. The software services developed in Digital Business range from the Dynatrace product administration portal, to customer intelligence tools, to various communication and support functions. With these digital services we get deep insights into the customer journey enabling us to offer proactive support and services, identify new business opportunities, drive operational excellence and ultimately ensure customer success. The R&D team focuses on a BizDevOps (Business, Development, Operations) approach to software development that encourages developers, operations staff and business teams to work together so the organization can develop software more quickly, be more responsive to user demand and ultimately maximize revenue.
Why work at Dynatrace:
Dynatrace provides you with continuous growth opportunities in an environment catered towards learning, creativity and innovation. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun! With a flat hierarchy mindset, you are enabled to voice your opinions, take ownership, and drive your own success. You will get to work in the heart of Detroit, the next "tech-hub" of the US where you are provided with easy access parking to Ford Field. We have an open, casual office with a heavy sense of community, collaboration and fun. A few perks of our office and Dynatrace can be seen below and check out Dynatrace Life on Twitter and Instagram.
As a UX Designer, you will join a collaborative, global UX team with a mindset of " the full user experience." This shared mindset allows the team to truly think and collaborate about the entire user experience from concept to design to deployment. Own the end-to-end UX lifecycle and continuous improvement on the digital business platform. The future of the digital business platform includes a "one-stop" shop for the customer experience to unify administration tools, billing & accounting services, product intelligence and more.
- Experience with wireframes and story maps
- Design experience from concept to completion on complex user interfaces
- Proven knowledge on information architecture and user flows
- Design mocks experience using Sketch and interactive click mocks in InVision
- Experience with user tests, customer feedback and analytics
- Knowledge of web front-end development
What will make you stand out:
- You think in information structures, data hierarchies, user flows and usability principles
- Mindset to strive for visual clarity, simplicity, consistency, balance, and beauty
- Are a team player, problem solver, and proactive doer
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Have a portfolio with proven design work
Perks and Benefits:
- Great Medical Benefits including Health, Vision and Dental
- Awesome Work/Life balance with a generous PTO/Holiday package
- Provided with excellent hardware/software for you to be successful
- Barista-Quality coffees and teas provided
- Fresh fruit provided on Wednesdays
- Free snacks to keep you energized
- Subsidized drinks including sodas and energy drinks
- Continued education assistance and more