JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: UX / Front End Developer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Tampa, FL) (Tampa, FL)
Posted: Oct 24, 2021
This role requires a wide range of strengths and capabilities, including:
* BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
* Proficiency in one or more business disciplines or functions
* Experience project managing multiple projects
* Knowledge of global and line of business project management standards and methods
* Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
* Establish and implement digital/web standards for consistency across all digital platforms.
* Partner with communications team to create and integrate a series of content vehicles that's support the GIAM message delivery (such as: SharePoint, Internal Websites, Symphony, Outlook, etc.).
* Work with Program and Product Management teams to develop a digital strategy that integrates their messaging across all digital channels.
* Translate concepts and requirements into wireframes, user flows, storyboards, and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
* Experience designing graphic user interface elements and UI mockups/prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look
* Graphics/Visual design experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (video editing skills is a plus)
* 3+ years of experience using SharePoint for development and administration (custom workflows, databases, forms, library, permissions management, etc.)
* Technical knowledge and skills working with JIRA, Confluence and other Atlassian products is a plus
* Must be organized and able to manage multiple timelines across many programs.
* Must have strong communications ability - written and oral
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans