JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: UX Lead - Vice President - Digital Content at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Bengaluru, India) (Bengaluru, India)
Posted: Feb 23, 2021
Put your UX experience into action by leading one of our client-centric User Experience teams, and shape the future of how people use our products. As a User Experience Lead, you will head the planning of multiple project initiatives and contribute to the vision of the global technology team. You'll support our client-first mindset by enabling and supporting library methodologies to drive efficiency and effectiveness. Key responsibilities include building relationships with stakeholders, growing and fostering a high-performance UX team, working with designers to ensure deliverables are consistent with design languages and systems, and communicating research results to leadership.
You will get to work on defining the experience for desktop, web and mobile based applications with firm-wide reach in this role.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* Five years of UX experience
* Experience leading small- to medium-sized teams
* Significant experience designing and delivering world-class digital experiences
* User-centric design approach that involves rapid testing and iteration of designs
* Exceptional skills with standard UX software such as Sketch and Invision
* Experience with generative and evaluative research methods
* Understanding of how design translates to code
* Ability to use prototyping tools to convey design intent
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Ability to be a UX advocate and experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
* Work with Product and Tech Managers to ensure user needs influence priorities and roadmaps
* Working understanding of web technologies, responsive frameworks and their limitations
* working with financial organizations, defining design systems or designing for mobile
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.