Haufe Group: UX/UI Designer at Haufe Group (Timioara, Rumänien) (Timioara, Rumänien)
Posted: Apr 3, 2021
As an UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience,which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customersatisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and the latest technology. You will bepart of an awesome community whose culture and values are based around collaboration,communication, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility.
- Designing workflows, interactions, and interfaces with varying levels of fidelity to communicate with peers and stakeholders
- Prepare product design specifications and documentation
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Leading and participating in customer interaction in many forms, from interviews to sprint demos, to usability testing
- Using customer insights that come from analytics and customer interactions to help inform business and design decisions
- Working with and participating in scrum team processes, working iteratively to deliver customer value
- Working with a team of fellow designers to help expand the positive impact of the design experience discipline, at the team and company levels.
What You Need for this Position:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience doing UX/UI, a solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, usability and accessibility concerns
- Proficient in a design tool of choice (Sketch, Abstract, Adobe Suite)
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with development teams and product managers, to deliver the usable and desired value
- Demonstrated examples in problem definition and analysis in cross-functional teams, understanding customer workflows, and creating prototypes and designs that solve customer problems
- Demonstrated ability in using customer research and feedback as the basis for design decisions
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple tasks, and set priorities with direction and/or feedback from stakeholders and teammates.
What we offer you:
- Member of the family owend Haufe Group - a leading software provider in the D-A-CH region
- Personal development opportunities (e.g. language courses)
- Self-organized social events
- An inclusive, tolerant and unique workplace atmosphere
- Autonomy to act and assume responsibility
- Truly transparent communication
- Flexible working hours and a family-friendly working space
- Possibility to work from home full until 1.3.2021
Please provide a portfolio that contains your best examples of responsive web-based
apps, projects and/or mobile apps, handling UX and UI work.