Posted: Nov 17, 2022
- Collaborating with Product, R&D and Marketing to develop a smooth user experience while ensuring proposed designs meet user needs and are feasible to implement
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems in development and production
- Communicate solutions at various stages of definition using wireframes, flow diagrams, storyboards, high fidelity prototypes, and final design specifications.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- 3+ years of experience designing
- Experience with UX design of complex workflows for technical customers and/or experience in delivering design solutions for projects of large scope and complexity.
- Understanding the product lifecycle from research through UX practice, high fidelity UI craft, and prototyping to usability testing
- Solid experience with UX research (user interviews, collecting and analyzing data)
- Ability to collect and interpret both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Experience in Figma
- Possess the ability to adapt, switch gears, and thrive in a fast-paced and growing environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Good understanding of technical concepts
- English Upper-Intermediate