Posted: May 22, 2020
- Intuitively design complicated software applications for customers.
- Design the next generation of applications so that small and large companies can digitally build their traditional processes to be more successful.
- Be able to make valuable contributions to optimize our strategy, our processes and our approaches at departmental level.
- Communicate development steps from analysis to evaluation transparently and comprehensively.
- Can create interaction concepts and make them tangible through storyboards, wireframes and prototypes.
- Inspire our customers with your work and present your results confidently,
- So that our customers experience a unique user experience.
- Want to work with other designers, product managers and executives in a collaborative environment to deliver and repeat high quality solutions to get meaningful results.
- Monitor the user experience of products from conception to market launch and other ongoing iterations.
- Always want to refine your craft and also want to act as a mentor for other UX / UI designers.
- Very good knowledge of the Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, ...) and familiarity with other tools for interaction design (Axure, Balsamiq, ...).
- You have more than 5 years of experience in the development of digital products, with a proven track record.
- You have successfully completed training or a degree in the fields of interaction design, communication design, media informatics or in a technically comparable area.
- You have several years of experience in creating interaction concepts as well as knowledge in the use of usability engineering methods.
- You are able to work with the codes (HTML / CSS / JS).
- You have experience working in location-independent and cross-functional teams that use data and qualitative feedback to control the - - - design of products from idea to release with an iterative approach.
- You are able to define problems, map user flows and prototype interactions and monitor the development process.
- You are reactive to identify problems, customer needs and opportunities for product improvement.
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills in German and English.
- You have strong interdisciplinary cooperation and communication skills to create changes that have a positive effect on products and teams.
- You have the ability to manage and support multiple projects at the same time.