Posted: May 23, 2020
Are you ready to make a difference in this world?empowering others to live a healthy and happy life? If you answered "yes," you've come to the right place. We're so glad you're here!
Join us at Uplyfe, a company from Siwtzerland that is going multi-national soon. You'll find a promising career path focused on professional development and personal progression. Join our passionate team and become a part of our success story!
Your role in our team
Within Uplyfe you'll be spearheading our product refreshment as a Senior UI/UX Designer working closely together our product team and the engineers.
You'll be guided by our Head of Product development, as you are creating a strong impact on our users.
You will be a valued team member supporting us on a wide range of projects. You will be a strong part of the team responsible for ideating and developing compelling prototypes, validating them and being part of our success story.
- You execute all design stages from conception to final hand-off to our engineering teams. You will be building a beautiful and meaningful UI whilst having a user-centric mindset
- Work across product applying a consistent design language across all our applications to attract our target audience; you will establish user interfaces for native iOS/Android mobile & web
- You will create/assist on user flows and work on wireframes, interfaces and interactive prototypes
- You will continuously improve the design processes, UI specifications, and our design patterns
- Ability to identify and create templates for repetitive work to improve quality, consistency and efficiency
- You have a degree in Interactive Design, Visual Design, Communication Design or a similar field
- 4+ years of relevant online industry experience
- You are passionate and objective about your work, want to reach and exceed goals and most of all make work fun. You have a drive to stay on the pulse and contribute ideas for new features or ways to improve existing products
- You are a real team player and an empathetic & open communicator. You are open to constructive feedback, both giving and receiving
- You are self-motivated, organized and understand the strategic thinking behind a digital product. You are comfortable working through all stages of a project (problem, ideation, execution)
- You know your ways around design tools like Adobe Creative Suite and FigmaSketch + prototyping tools with agile methods
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- You have the EU or Swiss work permit
- We're remote friendly but being located in Zürich is an advantage
- Whatever your holiday needs may be?take 4 weeks paid vacation on us.
- We value feedback. We give and receive feedback openly and honestly because we understand this is the only way we can truly grow, both individually and collectively