Posted: Apr 8, 2021
NextPath Career Partners is currently seeking a UX/UI Designer to join our client's team in Orlando, Florida. This is a permanent position.
- Collaborate with team members to executive a design
- Keeps current on the trends in technology and business as it applies to your particular job
- Contributes to the creation, adoption, and improvement of design and guidelines of the products to ensure their consistent deployment while maintaining a strong brand
- Staying ahead of desktop and mobile best practices, developments, and trends in web, mobile, and iOS design
- Increase knowledge in the product and technology space
- May be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones
- Other duties as assigned
- At least 5 years of experience
- 3+ years experience in a mid to senior-level role
- A strong portfolio that clearly demonstrates your strengths in both UX and visual design skills that turned complex problems into simple and engaging experiences with a unique approach
- Extreme attention to detail
- Continue to develop a design system to ensure a coherent look and feel across the product
- Experience with information architecture and executing a clear path in multiple visual forms
- Solid experience in prototyping and interaction design.
- Translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into high-fidelity UIs.
- Ability to design complex workflows and data-heavy applications
- Executing product research to make information backed decisions
- Background in creating web applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, web design best practices, visual trends, and emerging web technologies
- Experience designing for multiple devices and responsive design
- Ability to rapidly prototype
- Comfort with writing clear, concise UI copy
- Skilled using modern design and prototyping tools (ie. Adobe, Sketch, Figma, Invision)
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills
- Comprehensive understanding and accountability of the end to end iterative design process: research user needs, map user journeys, wireframe, prototype, conduct usability testing
- Willingness to take ownership in the product, invest time and do what it takes attitude.
NEXTPATH CAREER PARTNERS
NextPath is a candidate centric recruiting firm focused on your career goals to help you find your next path! Our team of professional recruiters have over 80 years of combined experience to help you navigate a job change. Our clients span local and national with roles in sales, creative, marketing, and staffing on a direct, contract-to-perm, and contract (project) basis.
If the position above doesn't appear to fit we do have a host of clients with roles that could be a match and not every position will be posted. Feel free to reach out to find a better match by emailing your resume to [email protected] for a recruiter to engage.
View all open jobs: http://www.nextpathcp.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer