Video Editor & Marketing Designer
Posted: Jul 11, 2019
The mission of Kaia Health is to provide digital access to the best therapies for patients with chronic diseases. Our first product is a medical app that assists users to treat back pain at home. If you want to work on a meaningful product that shakes up the medical system, Kaia is the best place for you. Our team combines a strong technological focus (motion tracking and artificial intelligence focused on therapeutic purposes) with a strong execution track record (we previously built foodora.com). Find out more at: www.kaiahealth.com
We are looking for:
A video editor & marketing designer in our performance marketing team (based in Berlin or remote) who is creative, pragmatic and understands the ins and outs of designing digital marketing and video assets that sell.
- You are responsible for conceptualizing and creating video and other marketing assets in our performance marketing team
- You design effective content in multiple formats and sizes for performance marketing channels such as Paid Social, Paid Content and Display
- You work with Premiere Pro, After Effects and Sketch to create assets that drive strong engagement
- Ensure and maintain a consistent high quality among all assets that serve attract our target audience and will be seen by millions
- Take a data-driven approach to decision making and conducting design A/B tests.
- 2+ years of proven experience in video editing / visual design in marketing and preparing assets (e.g. video, motion graphics, banners)
- Strong skills related video editing and digital design, you're a pro with design tools like Premiere Pro, After Effects, and Sketch
- You are creative and experienced in storytelling and you can communicate stories in a comprehensive, concise and engaging manner
- Experience in systematic documentation and improving a company's visual language
- Fluent in English, and knowledge of German is a big plus
- A passion for your job, reaching and exceeding goals, and making work fun
- Please include your showreel to the application!
Your benefits of working at Kaia
- A fast growing, internationally expanding digital health startup with innovative products
- Flat hierarchies and great personal growth possibilities
- A professional and international team, lots to learn!
- Flexible working hours
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your CV, a brief motivation letter and a link to your portfolio.