Posted: Oct 13, 2021
Coinchange is a FinTech company that generates yield for customers throug blockchain-based financial instruments.
We provide access to risk-adjusted yield in a new financial market through data insights, complex modeling and smart execution.
As an early mover in the space, we spent two years developing, designing and solving difficult problems before bringing our proprietary asset management platform to market this summer. Our platform is now live, onboarding users and earning returns of up to 20% APY, based on protocol activity.
The Videographer shoots and edits video intended for a variety of channels for web and social, plans video concepts with the creative team and manages video equipment.
- Working with the creative team to create the film or video product
- Figuring out what type of equipment to use
- Setting up and tearing down cameras, audio recorders, lighting, microphones, and props
- Preparing background film or "B" rolls as well as live feed
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage
- Editing footage in post-production.
- Inserting closed captioning, graphics, or other on-screen text into a video
- Adding computer graphics and special effects to a video