Visual Identity Designer
Posted: Aug 15, 2019
We are a Denmark-based (Aarhus) FinTech company with over 50 colleagues and 9,000 customers from across 33 European countries.
As our freelance visual identity designer your responsibilities will include:
- Sharpen our visual identity, while maintaining the core message behind our brand
- Create a comprehensive brand guidelines document
- Align our visual identity and ensure that all marketing collateral adheres to brand guidelines
- Develop templates for all key types of external communication: including documents, reports, flyers, slides, stationery, event materials, emails, landing pages, etc
You have what it takes if you have ...
- A portfolio of diverse design projects that demonstrate proven creative expertise, especially for IT /SaaS/technology companies
- 3 years of experience in branding/visual design, web design, and UX design
- Experience in working with Google Docs, Keynote as well as MS Office
- Strong understanding of design fundamentals - including typography, grids, layout, color and the ability to communicate ideas through graphics, photography or illustration
Who is Clearhaus?
Clearhaus is a Danish FinTech company that makes it easy for online shops to accept payments with Visa, Mastercard, Apple Pay, and MobilePay. The company was launched in 2015, and has grown very quickly; today Clearhaus serves 9,000+ merchants in 33 countries across Europe. We are based in Aarhus where 50+ employees work hard to provide simple, secure payment solutions at competitive prices.
How to apply
Apply through Behance or send your CV and portfolio [email protected]