Duet Health: Web Application Developer (Columbus, OH)
Posted: Feb 4, 2015
Duet Health is a rapidly growing Columbus based technology firm working with high profile and relevant healthcare clients across the country. We are looking for a Web Application Developer to become part of our software development team. Ours is a fast paced and rapidly growing environment that offers challenges and career advancement while working with industry leaders in the field of new healthcare technology.
This is a full time position with paid vacation, competitive benefits, and a matched 401k. Telecommuting is not an option - individuals responding should expect to work with the team in person in our Columbus office. The office is a business casual environment and employees are provided all the various equipment required to perform at a high level.
Duet has an existing software platform supporting web users, mobile users, kiosk users, and other internet user types today. This platform was built using PHP and MySQL. The platform uses a range of tools including Code Igniter and others to support the range and volume of clients in operation today. This individual will also create JSON based RestFUL web service apis that support interconnectivity from the platform for the connect points.
Requirements for this position:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Web Development experience
- Specific Web Application Development experience
- Application development experience in the LAMP stack
- Experience creating JSON based Web Services (APIs)
- Hands-on experience on Client-Server applications
- Solid understanding and respect for design and usability
Web Developer Expectations:
- Implement content management systems
- Develop applications and websites
- Suggest new methodologies to better drive our business
- Interfacing with our team / clients / customers performing full lifecycle development.
- Work both independently as well as in a team setting
The right candidate for this position thrives in a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture with significant autonomy. Team members have a passion for technology and achieving excellence in all they do. It is expected that the right individual for this position will already be excited by this industry and enjoy personal growth.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should reply to this posting with an MS Word version or a web link to a copy of their resume and will be contacted immediately. Please send to [email protected]