Posted: Sep 7, 2022
We are looking for a creative nerd that can present result-oriented ideas and creativity to peers and management. One must be able to use interpersonal skills to inspire the team and gain acceptance of your idea.
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
- Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company
- Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork.
- Improve the look and feel of interactive computers and product software
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver aesthetically pleasing innovative user centric design and experiences across web and mobile platforms and devices.
- Produce user flows, wireframes, prototypes (for stakeholder discussions/approvals), user interface specifications, and final graphics with a strong visual design element
- Participate in the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Drive the development and communication of design guidelines, patterns, and libraries
- Keep a keen eye for detail and a passion for pixel perfect fit and finish
- Stay abreast of UX trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in parallel analogous worlds.
- Research and track advancements in mobile application design patterns.
- Staying in the loop and on top of the latest standards, changes, trends in the mobile design field.
Skills & Qualifications
- Hands-on experience and proficiency in wireframing, design, and prototyping tools like Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision Studio, Adobe XD and Adobe CC.
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces
- Professional written and interpersonal skills
- Continued education and research into UI/UX trends and current design strategy and technology
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within a business webpage or product, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers
- Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a website or product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colours and fonts
- In-depth knowledge of Android/iOS mobile UI design patterns
- Strong illustration, iconography and mobile & website design ability with sensitivity to user system interaction