Laserfiche: Web Designer (Long Beach)
Posted: Nov 11, 2015
Are you a team player who searches relentlessly for the most elegant way to bring a website to life? Does constructive criticism fuel your artistic fire? Do you love finding creative ways to increase click-through rates through the roof? Join the Laserfiche team!
As a web designer, you will work in the Marketing department and take a lead role in developing the web presence of Laserfiche. You will contribute a strong sense of graphic design, layout, color, and style, as well as a deep appreciation for simple, elegant, usable websites. We are looking for an adaptable designer who learns quickly, communicates clearly, and has a passion for designing great websites.
If you’re up for the challenge, we want to talk to you!
What You’ll Need:
- BA/BS in design-related field; strong technical background a plus
- Demonstrated experience designing outstanding websites.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Ability to produce hi-fidelity HTML mockups
- Strong visual design sense
- Excellent leadership, communication, and teamwork skills
- Experience with Wordpress and PHP a plus
**Please include link to online portfolio when applying**
How to Apply: