Clarity Group, Inc.: Web Developer – Onsite (5+ years Exp Req) (Chicago)
Posted: Sep 18, 2017
About the Job:
Your knowledge, expertise, and creativity will have significant impact within the healthcare environment of our clients, providing state of the art software solutions across the continuum of patient care.
We are a professional services company seeking a Web Developer-Level II. Your focus will be on new and existing development and testing mission critical enterprise solutions and implementation of custom application development and selection, for our proprietary software tools, using the .NET Framework, MVC, ASP.NET, C#.NET, AJAX, Entity, Web Services and other advanced components of Microsoft Technology.
We are a Chicago based firm, privately held, offering a competitive salary with an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, life insurance, STD/LTD, 401(k) and tuition reimbursement. Convenient location near O’Hare Airport; accessible via CTA Blue-Line train.
- 5+ years experience on SQL Server (Proficient in writing stored procedures, triggers & views)
- Experience with Visual Studio 2015 and .NET Framework (current version)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with SharePoint solutions
- Ability to analyze and translate business ideas into IT solutions
- Exceptional attention to detail and quality control
- Ability to work with minimal supervision; and exhibits excellent initiative, intensity and motivation
- Self-critical and accepting of constructive criticism
- Strong leader, ability to dive in and complete complex projects
- Time management, company and client expectations
- Good interpersonal skills; and the ability to work with a team as well as individual
- Ability to learn existing architecture design and software coding conventions
Education: Four-year degree or relevant/equivalent work experience
Additional Information: The Company culture highly regards its human capital, promotes learning, continuing education and creativity, allowing our Developers the opportunity of a full-time position in a progressive, productive on-site workplace environment.
How to Apply:
via email: send resume/cover letter to [email protected]