Progyny: Web Developer (New York City)
Posted: Jul 17, 2017
Progyny is looking for a Front-End Web Developer to own the development and enhancements to our 7 branded sites. Our websites are where members, providers and clients come to learn about fertility, new advances in the industry and reach out to engage with the fertility community. We are seeking an individual with an innovators mind and an entrepreneurial spirit.
You will be responsible for leading the evolution of our core web products and services.
What You'll Do:
- Build performant single page applications with complex UI components and workflows.
- Build complex, responsive, attractive UIs using HTML5 + CSS3.
- Create and modify websites based on layered PSD files from the designers
- API integration
- GIT local (not github), create back-end code for web projects (RARE)
- Keep up-to-date on web developments and trends
- Work closely with Marketing to translate ideas into reality on the web
- Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
- Intellectual agility and a sense of urgency
- 4+ years of experience developing and designing public facing websites/web applications
- Experience with Wordpress & Drupal is a must
- Bachelor’s degree required
Progyny is a leading fertility benefits company that combines service, science, technology and data to provide comprehensive value based fertility solutions for self-insured employers. Progyny’s benefit plans are designed to improve outcomes, shorten time to pregnancy and reduce total fertility-related costs. Progyny is privately held and is headquartered in New York, NY, with operations in San Francisco.
- An amazing team of talented people who care about creating solutions to help others.
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance options for employees and family
- Paid vacation and summer flex time
- Company equity
- Friday lunches