Numbrs: Web Engineer at Numbrs () (allows remote)
Posted: Nov 15, 2021
Numbrs develops and provides an industry-leading, highly secure storage solution for digital currencies and aims to develop global wealth preservation for the 21st century. By constantly challenging the status quo we are able to exceed our clients’ expectations while maintaining a unique company culture.
Numbrs is a Swiss company controlled by Swiss shareholders, adhering to the Swiss standards of privacy, neutrality and stability. We are looking for world-class talents with the desire and ability to build and share expertise in the frontier technologies of crypto and blockchain.
We are building a remote team of multidisciplinary experts that are passionate about making a world-changing impact. We've built a hardworking and engaging remote culture that combines the best of scientific cutting edge technology with a product-focused environment, offering an ambitious balance of structure and flexibility.
We are seeking an experienced, dedicated, and well-organized Web Engineer to join our remote engineering team. This position will require someone who is adaptable in a changing environment and who is passionate about delivering high quality results in a fast-paced environment.
As a web developer, you will contribute to the evolution of the platform by experimenting with new technologies, developing frameworks and tools, and working on the proof of concepts in a team of highly skilled engineers, using cutting edge technologies.
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering problems as much as solving them.
- You can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end, you know that what matters is delivering a solution that works every time.
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small.
- A Bachelor's or higher degree in the technical field of study
- A minimum of two years' experience developing, monitoring and troubleshooting modern web applications
- Expert-level knowledge in one or more modern web development stacks such as Angular, React.js and Node.js
- Hands-on experiencing building web applications based on MVC or MVVM
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem-solving abilities
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with automated unit and integration testing and continuous integration
- Experience with modern web features such as web workers, WSS, WebRTC, native fetch and others
- Experience with React-Redux, redux-saga and react native
- Experience writing asynchronous, non-blocking code
- Experience with at least one backend language such as Go, C/C++, Java and Scala
What we offer
- An opportunity to work on the most exciting challenges in the financial and crypto industry.
- Collaboration with some of the smartest and the most talented experts in technology
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Fully remote company, at which every person is free to live and work wherever they want
- Flexible time off 25+ holiday days