Keeper Security, Inc.: Web Front End Application Developer at Keeper Security, Inc. (El Dorado Hills, CA) (El Dorado Hills, CA)
Posted: Nov 14, 2017
Keeper is looking for a Web Front End Developer (Multiple Positions / Junior to Senior Levels)
As a Front End Web Developer you’ll provide support across all of Keeper’s products (Consumer, B2B, plus our Browser Extensions). You’ll own our customer-facing web sites, lead enhancements, and optimize performance. You’ll be responsible for implementing and refining digital user experiences that advance Keeper’s customer engagement, have the opportunity to work on multiple platforms, plus get involved in Marketing efforts by building various tools and capabilities that follow best practices in modern web design, performance and response. You’ll also set up and manage tracking in Google Analytics and other web optimization tools.
You’re right for this job if you:
- Are passionate about Web Development and see Keeper web properties as a blank canvas to grow.
- Have an eye for design and web usability.
- Can create mockups and prototypes.
- Write functional requirement documents and specifications.
- Have experience publishing content directly to the web and performing necessary QA.
- Are comfortable creating and maintaining regular analytics reports on health of our web properties.
- Can balance multiple concurrent projects with varying priorities.
- Excel communicating with technical and non-technical teams.
- Want to be a part of one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S.
- Want to work in a fun tech startup office environment with free snacks and catered lunches.
Here’s Some Of The Skills We’re Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent discipline and experience.
- Google certification and experience with Google Tag Manager.
- Exposure to object oriented languages (e.g. Java, .net, Ruby, Python).
- Comfort expressing and defending points of view while respecting those of others.
- Prior work in a startup or agile development environments
- Project management skills; ability to estimate scope, break up problems into deliverable chunks, and pivot when requirements change
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills.
- A positive mindset, team-oriented, results driven, and organized.
Keeper offers competitive compensation packages with great benefits, a positive culture and a work environment that rewards creativity, positive energy, collaboration, loyalty and results.