Posted: Mar 30, 2021
Clutch is a small and modern strategic staffing and recruiting firm that works with the most sought-after companies and brands in the creative industries. We connect digital, creative, & marketing companies with talent looking for freelance, temp-to-hire, or direct-hire opportunities.
Clutch is seeking Web Designers to interview for an opportunity. We are looking for candidates that have superior design skills, deep knowledge of modern and cutting-edge trends in marketing, and interactive video/web design experience. You must have experience with Adobe XD.
- Creates, executes, and maintains designs for digital, print, and interactive projects (e.g. websites, video, billboards, signage, print ads, social ads) to ensure compliance with branding and style guidelines
- Insert pixel tracking and specific coding into websites to track advertising as needed
- Develop wireframe designs for mobile applications
- Edit videos for use on various channels and platforms
- Involved in the technical and graphical creation of websites, producing not only the look of the website or page but understanding how visual design will impact usability/user-friendliness
- Optimize assets and graphics for responsiveness between devices and troubleshoot for compatibility issues
- 5+ years of experience as a Website Designer, or similar role
- Authorized to work in the United States of America
- Bachelor's Degree in design or related field
- Superior knowledge of building websites (design, UX, UI)
- Proficient skills in the Adobe Creative Suite specifically XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Must be able to work well under the pressure of tight deadlines and changing demands.
- Document design best practices to increase design and development efficiencies
- Must understand the principles of responsive/interactive design