JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.: Wholesale Payments, Disbursements Product Manager- VP at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Chicago, IL) (Chicago, IL)
Posted: Mar 19, 2021
J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments (WP) is one of the world's largest providers of treasury management and payments services. J.P. Morgan's WP business is a full-service provider of innovative cash management, trade, liquidity, commercial card, and escrow services - specifically developed to meet the challenges treasury professionals face today. More than 135,000 corporations, financial institutions, governments and municipalities in over 180 countries and territories entrust their business to J.P. Morgan Wholesale Payments.
We are a strong, driven team within the Wholesale Payments business at J.P. Morgan with a track record of getting new solutions to market to drive payments growth. We are product leaders with a passion for solving client challenges. We are resourceful and highly-motivated. We are collaborators. We are innovators.
Our products and solutions bring strength and scale, reaching thousands of clients and moving trillions of dollars. Our group runs and transforms high volume traditional products and drives evolution of the Payments landscape through collaboration with and across digital payments solutions.
* This is a fascinating time, as new client needs, technologies and business models are emerging with the potential to radically transform financial services. You will drive volume and significantly contribute to the evolution of the Payments landscape. You will lead our Check Print product and:
* Define and champion business cases, value propositions and product requirements for new concepts to solve emerging client needs
* Lead multidisciplinary teams (including Product, Operations, Sales, Service, Implementations and Technology) on product development, launch and commercialization
* Partner with key stakeholders to support and drive volume to complex, mature products
* Analyze payments data, assess performance, identify opportunities, communicate key findings and lead targeted revenue improvement initiatives
* Intellectual curiosity and the ability to think creatively
* Ability to deconstruct client challenges into core needs and creatively solve problems
* Practical execution skills to deliver on a vision
* Strong communication/presentation skills and the ability to influence, drive results/change and successfully implement projects/processes
* Team player comfortable leading cross-functional project teams
* Excellent time management and organization skills; a self-starter
* Passion for exceeding client expectations
Professional experiences (5+ years) that will set you apart:
* Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in banking and/or financial services industry with additional experience in one or more of the following areas: Product Management, Sales, Treasury, or Disbursements functional areas.
* Experience developing and maintaining collaborative partnerships with key business stakeholders (including Sales Customer Service, Technology and Operations) to ensure business and client needs are met
* Success in dynamic and fast paced environments, managing multiple concurrent initiatives
* Proven track record of successful collaborative partnerships within highly-matrixed organization
* Knowledge of good project management skills, including the ability to develop a well-organized, structured approach and to achieve timelines
* Strong knowledge of the large corporate and commercial banking client base
* Experience using strong analytical skills and creative problem solving to assess opportunities, develop and understand metrics, and turn large amounts of information into crisp, actionable insights and plans
Experience with the following Skills Preferred
* Microsoft Office: Excel, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
* Software Development Lifecycle
* Ability to write copy for marketing materials
Experience with the following Applications Preferred
* Business Objects - GEM/CAP and CKC Universes
* BAM - Manual Billing Interface for Product Volume entries
* IDM (Intranet Deal Model - Service Code tables and pricing) and IDM Deal Wizard
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans