Worlco Computer Resources: Windows Configuration Engineer at Worlco Computer Resources (Philadelphia, PA) (Philadelphia, PA)
Posted: Feb 14, 2019
Outstanding opportunity to join a large multination company where the sky is the limit from a growth standpointOur client is looking for a Windows Configuration Engineer with the following
- Detailed knowledge of Altiris / Symantec configuration management suite.
- Functional knowledge of SQL as required for design of custom collections and reports.
- Demonstrated expertise in Windows Server 2016 / 2012 as well as Windows 10.
- 3+ years packaging and image development experience in a mixed hardware environment.
- Experience with VMware and virtual servers
- Regimented change and release management methodology. Security and Patch updates to follow the firms change management procedures and a patch release schedule
- System performance diagnosis and scalability assessment activities.
- Experience with current best practices in IT standards, principles, and security practices
- Excellent technical documentation skills
This is full time role with outstanding benefits and a strong staring salary!