Posted: Apr 14, 2021
The Beechwood Organization, ranked at the forefront of privately-owned residential homebuilders nationwide, is one of the largest developers of single-family and multifamily housing in New York State and is Long Island's largest homebuilder is seeking a new member for the role of Web Developer to join our marketing team in our Jericho, NY headquarters.
NOTE: This position will only be onsite in our Jericho NY headquarters.
- Website development.
- Scheduled routine website maintenance, comprising website core and plugin updates.
- Quality Assurance testing of new website builds to ensure the final product completely meets the project requirements.
- Creation of HTML mail blasts that adhere to mail blast standards and limitations.
- Building responsive HTML templates based on Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- 5+ years of professional experience working with responsive design environments such as Bootstrap and/or Foundation frameworks.
- Moderate Photoshop skill set. Capable of working with PSD files to create HTML templates.
- Understanding of cross-browser and platform compatibility requirements for both web browser and email client software.
- Understanding of the role that a website plays in the marketing funnel, including user experience, conversion optimization, search engine optimization and tracking.
- Good problem solving, organizational, interpersonal and team skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- Coding custom WordPress templates.
- PHP programming.
- Linux experience.
Please include links to your portfolio along with details about what we should particularly observe from the provided examples of your work. Photoshop and design skills a major plus
Knowledge of Salesforce tools, AWS, and Email marketing is a plus